The Cap Shield™ is 100% designed and manufactured in Canada. Our face shields are made of durable plastic and meant to be reused. If you find that your Cap Shield has become scratched or otherwise unusable both the lens and the clips can be recycled.
Assemble Your Cap Shield
- A Cap Shield kit contains one lens, one black centre clip, and two grey side clips.
- Before fitting the clips to the lens, remove the two white protective plastic layers. The Cap Shield team has already pre-lifted one corner for your convenience.
- Slide the black centre clip onto the lens, aligning it with the centre notch.
- Next, slide the two grey clips onto either side of the lens aligning them with the corresponding notches. The clips will self adjust as you slide them onto the brim of your ball cap or visor clamping firmly to the lens.
- Now slide the face shield onto the brim of your hat by holding tightly to the black centre clip.
- Then attach the grey clips to either side. Once assembled, you may notice that the lens has not formed an ideal radius.
- To adjust, simply push or pull the side clips slightly to achieve a smooth, personalized fit.
Care For Your Cap Shield
- Use a soft cloth - similar to what you would use to clean sun glasses.
- Wash with warm water and soap or Windex.
- Do not clean with stronger disinfectants or Lysol wipes as these could damage the plastic of your Cap Shield lens.
- Store assembled if you can - somewhere the lens won't be bumped or scraped.
- If your Cap Shield has become scratched please recycle both the lens and the clips